Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ira Glass Menagerie

mikewindy started this game in our heads by making a painting with a washing machine and a machine gun. He would always write down new ones but never really did much else except make a few more WMG paintings for friends. I've started a keeping a list in my notebook that he keeps in his pocket for me. I have decided to start making my own paintings of them since he's too busy to get around to it.


Some I'm itching to get started on are: chain saw dust pan flute, Mr. T Pot,  D.B. Todd Snider, Greely Myatt Drive, Lucy Lou Alcindor, Alicia Henry Aaron Douglass, John Wayne White, Magnum P.I. Dream of Geni, Simon & Simon & Garfunkel, Jay ZZ Top, Bonnie Prince Billy The Kid n' Play , Wyclef Jean Claude Van Damn Yankees and the longest one so far I love Lucy Lou Diamond Phillips Head Screw Drivers License Plate Glass Eye Ball Jar Fly Paper Boy George Jefferson Starship Enterprise. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment